Before-After School Care
NCA Before/After School Care Request Form
This form must be filled out on or before the day of service.
Fine Arts Center
We are committed to providing well-trained and experienced teachers who are eager to share their passion and musicianship. Email email@example.com for more information. For a list of our instructors, please visit the staff page.
Guitar (acoustic, electric, ukulele) Dance (ballet and modern classes or private lessons) Strings (cello, violin) Drums Brass (euphonium, trumpet, trombone, tuba) Flute Piano Voice
Volunteer Sign Up
Please sign up to volunteer - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on Sign Up:http://signup.com/go/qB55Z7
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - Sign Up will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: Sign Up does not share your email address with anyone.
Nut Free Policy
The Community Service Program at Northside Christian Academy is designed to help our students receive a practical experience in which they “effectively integrate Biblical truth into their daily lives and impact their culture for “Christ.” Both our school and the recipient will benefit from our students being involved in our community.
God’s Word tells us in I Peter 4:10, “Each one should use whatever gifts he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” The community service program gives students an opportunity to serve God by helping others, meeting new people, learning responsibility, and discovering gifts that they may use throughout life.
The Community Service Program requires all students in grades 6 through 12 complete the allotted number of community service hours listed below. This is a required component of your student’s Bible course.
- 6th – 8th Grade: 8 hours
- 9th Grade: 10 hours
- 10th Grade: 12 hours
- 11th Grade: 14 hours
- 12th Grade: 16 hours
If you have any questions about the program please contact your child’s Bible teacher.
- Choose an agency or organization, or person.
- Obtain Parent Signature.
- Submit proposal to your Bible teacher for approval BEFORE you begin your service hours.
- Keep track of your work hours by recording them on the student service form.
- Complete student self-evaluation form when service has been completed. Return this form along with the student service log to your Bible teacher. This must be handed in no later than May 29th of the current school year.
Work Credit Requirement
The NCA work credit program has been created in an effort to degray higher tuition costs and promote fellowship among our families. These opportunities are in lieu of the academy having to hire additional staff to perform these services.
Each family must earn $500 (20 hours/$25 per hour) in work credits per school year. Parents must sign in to receive credit for hours worked. Any remaining balance will be charged to your FACTS incidental account at the end of the school year. In the event a student enrolls or withdraws during the school year, this charge will be pro-rated.
Below is a list of opportunities available:
- Lunch Workers
- Health Clinic Workers
- Administrative Assistant (Must be preapproved by NCA Administration)
- Concessions/Ticket Sales for Sporting Events
- Breakfast Events
- Picture Day Assistance
- Substitute Teachers
- Teacher Assistance (must be preapproved by teacher)
- Field Day (Must sign up through PE teacher)
- Boosterthon Fun Run *Must sign up through PE teacher)
- Parent Work Day
Here at Northside Christian Academy the goal is to promote Jesus Christ in all areas of academics. Therefore, we encourage an environment that promotes modesty, responsibility, alertness, and excellence. All students at Northside Christian Academy in grades Kindergarten and higher are required to wear school uniforms. Please refer to the requirements and guidelines as set forth in the student handbook BEFORE contacting the office with questions.
Follow our NCA Uniform Exchange page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234779180037408/